We are going on an adventure!
We like to go exploring whenever we can. I love spending time with my boys, sorry - men, whenever I can. Ewen has a thirst for knowledge that is hard to keep up with. He keeps me on my toes to say the least. One of his favourite things to do is help mummy pack party bags.
Last updated: 30/10/2023
The types of personal information we obtain about you depends on how you interact with our Site and other platforms. When we use the term "personal information", we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes or can be associated with you. We may collect the following information directly from you:
- Basic contact details - name, email, address, phone number
- Order information, your name, billing and shipping addresses, email, phone number and payment confirmation.
- Account information including your username and password.
- Shopping information, items you view, add to cart or put on our wish list.
- Customer support information or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information that we collect through Cookies, pixels and similar technologies.
Finally, we may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:
- Companies who support our Site and Services, such as Shopify.
- Our payment processors, who collect payment information (e.g., bank account, credit or debit card information, billing address) to process your payment in order to fulfill your orders and provide you with products or services you have requested, in order to perform our contract with you.
- When you visit our Site, open or click on emails we send you, or interact with our Services or advertisements, we, or third parties we work with, may automatically collect certain information using online tracking technologies such as pixels, web beacons, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and cookies.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping to ensure we can process your payments and fulfill your orders, send you notifications relating to your account, purchases, returns and exchanges, or other transactions required to satisfy your needs.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using sms or email address which you have provided.
- For Security and Fraud Prevention reasons, we use your personal information to detect, investigate or take action regarding possible fraudulent, illegal or malicious activity. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or customer support purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may have to share your information with vendors or other third parties who perform services on our behalf (e.g., IT management, payment processing, data analytics, customer support, cloud storage, fulfillment and shipping). Or with business and marketing partners, including Shopify, to provide services and advertise to you. We use Shopify to support personalized advertising with third-party services. Our business and marketing partners will use your information in accordance with their own privacy notices.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at PO Box 200, Singleton NSW 2330, email us at Orders@bagsfulloffun.com.au or call 02 6573 1667 as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.